The easiest way to Monitor & Control your Sites
Base Transceiver Stations (BTS) are key infrastructures on any telecommunication network as they make interface with the mobile terminals and represent 70-80% of its total energy consumption. BTS Remote monitoring and control is therefore essential to lead carriers to ensure undisrupted communication services and to achieve operational optimization. Site Monitoring provides a cost-effective and easy-to-set-up solution.
Site Monitoring Benefits
- Minimize network downtime
- Reduce operational expenses
- Manage multiple sites from a central location and allocate resources efficiently
- Reduce maintenance trips – visit site only when needed
- Identify negative trends and take preventive actions to optimize the operation and avoid equipment failures or breakdowns.
- Early quick response tanks to customizable alerts Reduce energy consumption via the Smart Energy Management Tool.
- Reduce capital expenses
- Extend the lifetime of the equipment (transceivers, batteries, generator, etc) via better maintenance and optimized environmental conditions.
- Reduce risks of theft tanks to security and site access management tools.
Site Monitoring Features
- Security Management:
Site surveillance with cameras triggering alarm via GPRS /SMS while door open state was detected.
- Sites and Tenants Management:
Inform all sites and it’s tenant’s data: location, id number, address, etc, and easily provide availability achievement by monthly /yearly target.
- Environmental monitoring:
Temperature, humidity, smoke, and hazardous gases (optional) can be monitored to ensure operational performance and determine optimal environmental settings.
- Electrical parameter monitoring:
Voltage, current, power consumption, MCB failed /tripped, etc measured and detected by several sensors then collected and saved by Site Data Acquisition.
- Fuel Management:
Monitor tank fuel level, fuel consumption rate, refueling alert, refilling visits scheduling, and theft detection (door sensor on the fuel cap).
- Rectifier/Battery Management:
Monitor the health of batteries to identify weak cells early.
- Energy Management :
Monitor when, where, and how your energy is consumed to implement successful energy management.